Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good Tidings ULT1201 LightKeeper Pro



Good Tidings ULT1201 LightKeeper Pro Reviews


Works great,
This item is more expensive than others in its category, but it works great! I was able to fix multiple strings of lights in a matter of minutes instead of getting frustrated and throwing them out like I used to. I liked it so much I bought one for 2 of my family members as well. Just take one of the lights out of the dead string, and plug the empty socket into a receptacle on the front of the device. Pull the trigger about 10-15 times and all of the working lights light up making it easy to identify and replace the dead ones. After trying 2 other similar devices that did not work at all, this was a great find and I highly recommend it.

Good Tidings ULT1201 LightKeeper Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment